This is a cute idea. Copy this note, ask your child the questions and write them down exactly how they respond. Tag me back if you haven't done this, I'd love to hear the answers.
1. What is something mom always says to you?"Are you going to choose to have a good attitude today?"
2. What makes mom happy?"Good attitudes and no fighting"
3. What makes mom sad?"When I get hurt"
4. How does your mom make you laugh?"when she tickles me!"
5. What was your mom like as a child?"just a little bit of trouble, but not as much as Uncle Mike and smart and beautiful"
6. How old is your mom?"should I say 39 or 40?"
7. How tall is your mom?" 6 foot 1??? "
8. What is her favorite thing to do?"go somewhere with us and have a wonderful time (and no fighting)"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?"I don't know.....what do you do???"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?"A CHEF!"
11. What is your mom good at?"Being Mom!"
12. What is your mom not very good at?"maps (I should mention that this one in particular got an AMEN from her sisters! LOL"
13. What does your mom do for her job?"daycare and someday a nurse"
14. What is your mom's favorite food?"Well....I know what your favorite dessert is."
15. What makes you proud of your mom?"when she doesn't even have to look at a map ONCE and gets us there real fast."
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?"Snoopy"
17. What do you and your mom do together?"go shopping for the weekly groceries"
18. How are you and your mom the same?"we talk a lot and make friends easily"
19. How are you and your mom different?"You're wiser than me"
20. How do you know your mom loves you?" She always loves me. When you sing me my song... That's when I know you REALLY love me."
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?"Anywhere with us."
22. Where is your favorite place to go?"Walnut Grove!"