Monday, November 23, 2009

Blog Award

My amazing sister in law gave me a blog award this weekend. Thank you Mrs. Taffy!

Here are the rules:
1. Say thanks and link to the person that gave you the award.
2. Tell 10 "honest" things about yourself.
3. Award this to 7 people who's blog design you like or have received encouragement from. Inform them of their win and the rules of this award.

Ten Honest Things About Myself:
1. I don't like coffee, the taste or the smell.
2. I absolutely love the smell of fresh bread baking.
3. I don't like to mop the floors, but I do like to vacuum.
4. I love to scrapbook but don't do it very often.
5. I love Jesus!
6. I think I have the best children in the world.
7. I have been to China and Russia twice each for short term missions trips.
8. God miraculously healed me of Cancer as a child.
9. I am "technology" challenged.
10. I think this is very hard! :o)

7 people I give the award to:
Miracle
Cynthia
Jessica H.
RCUBEs
Kat
Mrs. C
Kysha

2 comments:

Carissa Blanchard said...

Hey! Did you plagerize my answers? :o) I'll forgive you! lol! See you Thursday!

E @ Scottsville said...

Congratulations on your award. Aren't they fun?

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.