Friday, November 6, 2009

Games Games Games!

The girls and I love to play games. Card games, board games, puzzles....you name it, we play it! So it was fun to have Grandma here to play with us. This particular afternoon they were playing Uno. Guess who won??? That would be Rosebud much to my Grandma's shock!
I'm so thankful that the girls had this time to make fun memories with their Great Grandmother. She lives in Arizona, so we don't get to see her as often as we would like to.
My Grandmother is so wise and wonderful. We spend hours talking. Her stories are like a walk through history. Her memory is amazing. I hope I do as well at 82!
Thank you Grandma for loving us so much. For spending your time with us. For making special memories with us. We love you!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Solomon's usually the winner at our house! Great job Rosebud!